PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Tigra
Thread: Air Tigra
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2005, 07:43
Yak97

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Involvement

OK Lets be upfront about this.

1. Yes I have been involved with the people behind Global for some time. However, as an individual, I have had no problems with dealing with them, as regards payments, etc.

2. Yes I've heard some rumours, but as they have only been IMHO rumours, I'e not let it affect me, see 1 above. There are always plently of rumours sloshing around the industry (whats the name of this site?) and there are plently of people with things in their past that they might like to forget. Naive? perhaps.....

3. Yes, I am involved with the Air Tigra start-up and I hate to see comments that run down something I'm currently putting a lot of time and effort into. Having met the principles involved I am convinced this is a goer. I've been bombarded by other people who wanted to start airlines, and some who had rushed into the public domain before they really were credible. At the moment on another thread is "Global Spirit" - lots of PR, website, press releases etc, but apparently no substance - no AOC application, no involvement with airports, slots etc, operator, but supposing to start flying in June?? (It's not one I've been involved with, thank goodness).

4. With Air Tigra its been different. They have come up with the fund for AOC & OL Application. Those of you in the know will be aware that that's a lot of money for the aircraft concerned, enough to put most wanabee's off. I would not be involved if this step had not been taken. The principles have decided, at this stage, that there's no point going of half cocked this press releases etc until all the main management people are onboard. That's why there has been the advert in Flight for Chief Pilot, etc.

I would really like to give more info but I can't.

However those people who know me, or think they know me, will know that I would not work at anything If I thought it was some type of "scam".

If anyone wishes to PM me then that's fine.