PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA cadet pilot (Merged - Again!).
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2005, 07:09
mat salleh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tango tango,

sorry to hear that you have been waiting so long, and i really hate to say this but i think you could possibly be waiting a bit longer(who knows?). coz the latest batch of Malaysians for SIA Cadets most made it thru, and after talking to the staff at the training center there are approx 3 batches per year for malaysians in the 2nd round and one just finished yesterday.

anyway its probably a good time to do research and prepare, and if you do get turned down its way better than being turned down in the 2nd round after which you will have no chance of reapplying. so you can reapply and chances are high of getting reselected and you can nail it the second time around.

but i would expect you might have to wait for a good while i would say perhaps august? or you might get a call up tommorow? the airlines are in limbo so you never know.

the wait can be very nerve wrecking, just do stuff to keep your mind off it, its good practice because if you do get called up for the second round, your nerves will be surely be tested

all the best!