PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2005, 19:50
mooguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
best and worst celebs

I work in private aviation, as do many of my hostie pals and can reveal some stories from what some of the stars are like on their own private jets!

Best- Michael Douglas, very down to earth, comes up to the cockpit and galley and chats to crew, he grew up with money and has nothing to prove, very gentlemanly!

Robin Williams- on good form known to go into impromto comedy sketches!

Kylie- no one has a bad word to say against her, total sweetie.

Nicole Kidman- shy and reserved and likes to have the flight attendant lay out a buffet for her in the galley so she can help herself, doesnt like much fuss to be made over her,very ladylike.

Worst!

Micky rourke told a friend of mine on board a private jet "I'm not an actor dont you know, I'm a boxer" and seemed a total slime!

Robert de Niro- surly, demanding and got stroppy when the capt wouldnt allow his extra baggage, then didnt talk for remainder of flight.

Elle Mcpherson- self important prima donna who let her young boy run amok in the cabin and seemed oblivious.

Julia roberts apparantely is quite sweet on her own, but the minute she has her lackies around her is obnoxious and pushy and totally changes!