PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet CEO announces resignation
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2005, 11:45
Shaka Zulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks guys, that was exactly what i was getting at in my little short post. Couldn't have explained it better myself.
The interim period is not going to be much of a problem as such, the big problem arises when the new CEO has to familiarise themselves with the thousand and one changes that are happening all the time. (guess that is what they get paid the big kahuna's for)
All CEO's like to make their own personal mark on a company and as an employee I'm really looking forward to (maybe in a couple of years disgust ) seeing what is going to happen.
One thing for sure, I haven't felt this kind of job security in a long long time! So for that I thank RW and his team (would be follish to think it was him alone) and as said over the years I have seen how big an impact the 24hrs a day had on Ray.
Believe me the man was breathing orange.

However I would have liked to see Upper Management (note: not only RW) take more notice of their employees and at least start moving towards a better career airline. At the moment it isn't, even I agree.... With a couple of tweaks mainly for the better of the employee this will be a very very nice company to work for!