PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabin Crew Uniforms
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2005, 10:49
wan2fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uniforms

Hi

BA uniform looks really smart - I have a friend who works for BA and said the quality is pants !! - Hw said he had heard that Julien Mc had threatened to take his name off the design due t the poor quality - dunno if that is true though !

See the pics of the Thomas Cook Uniform ( above) - Now that IS quality - We have LH uniform which has been changed slightly - the buttons are embossed with TC and the waistcoats and scarves/ties etc are different. Its German designed and German produced - so its bound to be great quality - I think its fantastic smart and really great to wear - In my Opinion its better than the BA one lol - but then I wear it and Im biased!. All of TCX crew in every country have the same uniform. However here in UK we have VERY strict rules on how to wear it - In Germany for instance they can wear it how they like very strange.

Just ask a TCX girls about the Butterfly knot in her scarf and she will probably thump you one lol !!

Im not sure about the FCA one - too informal for me - blokes do not wear ties for instance and looks a bit naff.