PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cabin Crew Uniforms
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2005, 09:10
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chris Chris Chris....

Yes buttons didn't fall off on FCA uniforms since ladies had no buttons. The zip of the jacket, though, ask the poor guy at the dry cleaning at Jubilee house. What about the cheap and nasty crew bags....many crews had bad backs because of them...now finally the company seems to have understood, after over2 sets of bags, 3 sets of wheels in 2 years and lots of money wasted!!
New In-flight waistcoats, oh my god they look like oversized bibs.
And the cabin crew wings...here at LGW are called AQUAFRESH for a reason!!

If you're happy with the FCA pink uniform, good for you!! I am really glad for you.

I am not here to criticize what you find attractive, the initial post clearly stated what your individual experience is, so as far as you give your opinion without starting that really cheap querelle again I give mine.

BA have lots of problems and many times these are left for us cabin crew to solve but the uniform is really stylish, it is recognised itself and has no need to be very "virgin" or very "american airlines" or whatever. And guess what, it feels good to wear it. (At least I feel good in it, I am sure you wouldn't) and I am very proud of it, proud to represent the airline, despite not being British... and that says a lot!

Enjoy your work, your uniform and please, for god's and everybody's sake.....don't start again!!!

Chill out.

FBW

Last edited by flybywire; 20th May 2005 at 09:21.