PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Red Team hiring?
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2005, 19:25
slowstream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
brucelee,

I don't agree with the name calling, it just brings people and topics down to an ugly level and there's just no need for it. You can find arrogant people in any company or in any industry and they show themselves for who they are, as for the rest of us at least the ones with a half of brain can spot them a mile away and have learned to steer clear. Bloody hell, we're suppose to be professionals, there are some poeple out there who need to learn that we all share the same passion regardless of the uniform! I've been painted with the same brush by others who judge me for where I live and as always I ask them if they can say it to my face.....they never seem to want to..........hmmm. End result, I do not need to waste my time or energy on them. What I do find interesting however is that after the points have been made or issues have been proven that we do not hear from these critics again......that alone should tell others what type of characters we're dealing with.

I have been hearing and working on other company threads as well but it seems that no one else is willing or able to offer up information, too bad, it would be nice.

Last edited by slowstream; 19th May 2005 at 19:40.