PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Psychometric Testing
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2005, 03:03
TSO-744

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Left Wing it doesn't work like that - you get trained on their question bank ( which is not a take away) and which for all intensive purposes is identical to Qantas . I thougth $300/400 for a two day course was dirt cheap considering what my career earnings will be now . I did an individual course - and it was the best thousand bucks I ever spent - there were no surprises on the maths test.

People get jealous and very petty when other people succeed and are happy with a service. On my first day at mainline we were asked who had done this course ( no hands went up ) but three other blokes were on the same PATS course as me. It turns out the majority of my intake did the course. The QF guy said that QF know it is a very good course because they have seen the marks of some repeat applicants( sitting stage two a second time) rise substantially.

Ultimately it is a personal choice about how you prepare but I wouldn't have passed had I not done this course( the other guys on my course said same).

Last edited by TSO-744; 19th May 2005 at 03:19.