PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Appealing to all the young pilots out there
Old 18th May 2005, 20:32
anthperry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi my friend, i can't speak as such as a young pilot, (or can i)? i have just finished my Oz frozen ATPL in Jan, and im now in the midst of converting it to my JAA, which is taking a little while but this was fully expected. I have recently turned 21 (3 weeks ago) so consider myself to have time on my hands as far as recruiting goes.
Im back in employment (albeit not flying) but its paying a good wage and allowing my to do my conversion. Im looking at being done around Dec time, with just my MCC left to do. From there i have a few friends at Logan Air who may be able to help out as far as getting my CV turned into an interview...now to be fair, if my whole career was to sit at the front end of a Saab 340, id be quite happy, ....yes a 400 would be nice, but for me its just about the flying. Anybody with any views on what im doing or tips for that matter please drop me a line.
All i can say is choose your school well, and dont jump into anything without knowing everything about your training ogranisation.

muchos!!!!! Anthperry