PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Phoenix East Aviation Daytona Beach
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2005, 18:01
lady_aviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I concur

insideview,

i have to say i agree with you. as a former student i am very disappointed how the flight training department treated people, instructors as well as students and that things have still not changed. Should they take a slight disliking to you they will find away to excuse the language screw you over. Talking about ruling with an iron fist! i think it was only a matter of time before someone put on a negative posting about this school.

Shame though because it is a pretty decent school just going to be run into the ground by the flight training department. Rule of thumb in flight training at Phoenix east 1 rule for one person and different rules for other people. Where is the equality i ask???

It is sad whatever good experiences i had there were totally diminished by these 2 people and bring down what could be an excellant school.

Good Luck when it comes to choosing a flight school, i wouldn't recommend this one either!! They in flight training are more concerned about earning money than giving good quality service to the people that are paying money to be there!

Last edited by lady_aviator; 18th May 2005 at 18:11.