PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mas??!!
Thread: Mas??!!
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2005, 16:32
Brianigham

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah,I'm around that amount of flying too. Mas was a great place to be. Still is good.....but we are in the process of deciding where we wanna go. UP or BUST. That will be decided soon by the Board.

Outlaw! Have you tried AA. Give them a shot dude!

Its 2 different things you see.....

A person just wanting to get a job and a person with quite a bit of flying experience looking at his options.

If you are just trying to get in. Do it with open ears & eyes only. You know the 3 monkeys thingy

Then when you have EARNED those wings and been around for sometime, had your feet trampled on. Have crap shoved down through the line and really know your stuff, then I recommend you use the other apparatus, especially when you are making statements about the IQ of a group of people.

Cheers! Just for your info . It took me about 2 years to actually get in. Some gave up after the 3rd year of trying, had their parents morgage nearly their whole life and go do it on their own. They didnt come in crying foul and behaving like the whole world owes them an explanation. Having said that, in all fairness a little gusto is always good if you got the goods!