PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mas??!!
Thread: Mas??!!
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2005, 15:02
cav-not-ok

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger sigh..

outlaw...

sorry to hear about your rejection....hehhe. anyhow.. it could be because of alot of things.. for instance,

your behaviour/conduct during the sessions, your dressing, the way you answered the questions in the apttitude test (always be honest, never try and be a company man when you do that test), your age, your height, and lastly, your race..

getting in to be a pilot is hard, getting in to be a cadet is harder.. so don't worry, try again, try elsewhere, or wtf, forget about being a pilot and be a business man and earn 3x,4x,5x,oox a pilots pay. being a pilot is not that nice and rosie as it seems from the outside. it is a very very stressful job, with very little security, and freedom. there's no (or at least a very troubled) family life.
the studying never ends, and if you make 1 mistake, you pay with your life.

so, think. ask yourself, do i really want to be a pilot. do i really want to risk my life everyday, do i really want to keep fighting for my job, or do i want to be a millionaire who has pilots working for him. hehehe..

dont blame MAS, they might of just saved your life. i mean, you look at these forums, at the newspapers, these people dont seem very happy.. they are just doing what they can and trying their level best to avoid getting screwed. BUT if you really love flying and will do anything to fly, i hear the RMAF has some pretty good openings. and some nice planes too.. heheheh

GOOD LUCK...!