PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Carrying Celebrities
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2005, 09:34
Flip Flop Flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One flew in J LHR-JFK next to someone who, apparently, was a celebrity - you know, some dimwit who's famous for being known. Who he was, I wouldn't know but probably someone who thought he was somebody in the UK. Anyway, he's bitching and moaning, being obnoxious and very rude to the FAs, and after about an hour I'd had enough. Asked the kind hostie if she could possibly relocate me, as I was getting fed listing to this idiot (direct quote, if I may add). Poor girl had had a very hard time with this scumbag too, so she said there was a seat available in First. "Celebrity" goes into a fist and starts bitching the usual "don't you know who I am" and "I should get the upgrade". At that point in time I was standing up in the aisle, so I leaned over the bozo, grabbed him by the collar and threathend to beat the living daylight out of him if he didn't shut the f. up. Suddenly, a loud burst of applaus rang out through the cabin.

Was handed 3 bottles of Jack D. by the number one on arrival

PS
I've flown with Helena Christensen too once. She still forms a significant part of my wet dreams