PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mas??!!
Thread: Mas??!!
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2005, 05:52
flightleader

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Outlaw said:

'Come on sir (respect),please grow up....Anyway not trying to be rude,which third world country are u from....?if you're not from one,please stop acting like one sir (respect again) And if ur trying to be professional,why dont just put ur location...maybe your country's in the location box...what's downunder???'

From what you have said above, everyone knows you're below 25 years of age. Try look into a good map and see where is 'Downunder'.

Look at the replies, don't they tell you anything? I'm not saying young chap like you has no right to speak up( and noone can ever restrict your thinking), just that blasting at MAS is not an appropriate thing to do just because you are not in it.

I don't advertise for MAS but I speak for all the great people who hold up the the good name by contributing professinally. MAS has nothing but some great people behind it.Well, you may just too young to understand this.

I can see that you're turning around after reading the replies. Please straightern yourself up before heading to the sky. Being a pilot is all about discipline and nothing to do with straight As and attitude larger than life will dig you a big hole in the ground earlier than you would expected.

Regards,

Flightleader.