PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OMAA ATC Recruitment Boycott
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2005, 01:09
Fox3snapshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
therat

Oooooh kay then....by returning a post at this time of the morning you have boxed yourself in the corner we gotcha now "Ya doighty wat!"

Little confused though, the amazing quote you....quoted...exactly what does it have to do with me. Are you aware of the APA (American Psychological Association) criteria for documenting quotes, it is the worldwide academic standard for presenting other authors work PM me and I will give you the website, assuming you will have access to the web on the whale watch expeditions?????

Yippee Ki Yi Yay!

P.s Some research on therat

Rattus norvegicus is a rather large member of the mouse family. On average, these rats reach nearly 400 mm nose-to-tail, and weigh 140 to 500 g. Males are usually larger than females. In natural populations, these rats are covered with coarse, brownish fur (sometimes splotched with black or white hairs) on their dorsal surface, which usually lightens to a gray or tan color nearing the underside. Various strains of these rats bred in captivity may be white, brown, or black. The ears and tail are bald. The length of the tail is shorter than the length of the body. Molars are lophodont and the dentary is 1/1-0/0-0/0-3/3. The ears of Norway rats are typically shorter than those of related species, and do not cover up the eyes when pulled down. Norway rats can be easily mistaken for black rats, however, the temporal ridges of the Norway rat are straight, whereas those of the black rat are curved.