PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mas??!!
Thread: Mas??!!
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2005, 07:13
Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi flightleader,

U mean me being not respectful for writing like that??just check the other post in this forum and then you'll know there are a lot more ( and i mean it ) ppl than me out there who uses "rougher" words than me.just go and check out and i really feel pity for u because for being a 30 years old brother (respect) u dont know this??

And do you know what a forum is for?It's a place for anyone regardless of their age to voice their comments,either it's positive or negative.So please dont try to think that everyone on this world doesnt make a mistake.If you have something good about MAS to tell,carry on with your views but dont try to stop others from sharing their thoughts.
Otherwise,the forum will become a place to advertise a company...try selling MAS tickets on this forum...

Anyway i did pass my psychomotor test but not the psychometric test.And again if u think that youths like me is not supposed to voice out their views and just sit around listening to their parents,then i just dont know what else to say...No wonder our country's R&D is very "good",because the younger generation is deprived of their freedom of thinking.Come on sir (respect),please grow up....Anyway not trying to be rude,which third world country are u from....?if you're not from one,please stop acting like one sir (respect again) And if ur trying to be professional,why dont just put ur location...maybe your country's in the location box...what's downunder??? Oh yah,if u know anything about the operations of twin otters,please share your info.thanx sir (respect)
Sorry......

May all the youths rise high in their challenges.