PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mas??!!
Thread: Mas??!!
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2005, 16:17
flightleader

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Outlaw,

1) You are just applling for cadet pilot, looks like you did not pass the simpliest of all which is the first step to aviation.Besides you fail your aptitude, I think your attitude has a serious problem! The name 'Outlaw' has said the lot.

2) Don't praise someone gives you empty promises, try go for your 737 course with NO manuals. Yes, no manuals. Is this organisation gonna make you a good pilot?

3) If you are a young chap in your 20s, please mind you language! There are a lot of professionals on this forum and mostly much older than you are. In Malaysian culture, you have insulted your parents by using this sorts of language in the presents of elderly(worst still now the whole world read it).This also shows you upbringing.

4) I thank God ( and the person who fail you) that you missed the cut. Otherwise,I have to do the job of fixing you straight when you start flying with us.

5) Who are you to condem the airline? ( I mean THE AIRLINE in Malaysia!). You are not even a cadet yet? Now, with this sort of ungreatful,sour grape,childish type of attitude, the only thing same for you to fly is a KITE! Now,go to the field and leave this forum to the professionals!