PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Interview New York 1 Feb 05
Old 15th May 2005, 02:56
Bjammin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats!

Yo Saint!!! Congrats! Awesome job!
It was great metting you while you were here on the interview and will look forward to working with you in the future. Did you get LAX FO?
I am in my second week of systems and did my first sim on Friday. NO PROBLEM! Don't bother trying to learn too much before you get here. They will give you all the info you need and it would be tough trying to unlearn something you studied that was wrong. If you study a few hours every night here you will have no problems with the systems exams and the first sim you can go in there with ZERO knowlege and they will spoon feed all the info to you.
I can tell you all the people I have met here are AWESOME! both students and staff alike, very professional, but can go booming with the best of them. 3 weekends, three times in after 8am, MY HEAD HURTS!
I am having the time of my life here and truly hope more guys take a serious look at Cathay. Good luck to those with interviews and try again for those that got the letter. They will be hiring for a long while, I think.