PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2005, 21:35
supercruise593

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, to anybody who has recently successfully progressed through selection then congratulations & good luck for all the future training.

I'm still working my way through! Having passed Stage 2, I'm now at the same point as some other guys on this string; I'm searching for info on Stage 3 (& Stage 4 with a view to reaching this point).

I've done a lot of prep for the interview & feel confident about this. However, I'd be keen to learn:

- Typically how long the interviews last?
- Who are they with? (I currently believe it to be with a Pilot & a senior company figure).
- Do they focus on each area of questioning prior to moving onto the next or do they move back & forth?

With regard to the group exercises:

- Was it 2 group exercises that you participated in?
- Typically what is the size of the groups?
- Is there any written aspect to this?
- Do the problems set, simply differ in nature or does the team functionality change? ie. Do the teams naturally evolve during the exercises? Are there appointed roles like 'leader' etc?
- Debriefs? Is this just in the form of inclusive group discussion or is there clear direction/questioning from the assessors at this point?

If anyone can help with any of these points or are able to surrender any other related info or specific tips then that'd be great! Please contact me anyway you like.

To others who are trying to learn more about the latter stages, good luck for the rest of selection & I'll be sure to pass on anything I can learn.