PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tasmanian turnover???
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2005, 04:41
gulliBell

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hobart: RotorLift

The reason that RotorLift continually loses it's good pilots and engineers is that the Owner, who is also the CP, CFI, and the ATO, is a complete and utter jerk. He has to be the worst, diabolical, nutcase, that I have ever worked for or with in over 25 years in the industry. He abuses, screams at, and harrasses his staff at any opportunity. He consideres himself to be god, above repoach and never makes a mistake. Truth is he's just a bull****ter and to make matters worse he's not a very good pilot, although he considers himself to be the best in the world. I'm suprised that he has not killed himself and/or a crew and passenges yet, especially at night. He has crashed 5 times that I know of, and what do you know, he doesn't think any of them were his fault. If you are thinking of applying, forget it. Don't lower yourself to that level just to get an endorsement on a twin, or a CIR. Guys have been there for over two years have not yet go their CIR as the CP knows that as soon as they get it, they'll leave. To the best of my knowledge 18 pilots have left in 3 years, and he only employs 4 or 5 at a time. He can't get a full-time LAME beacuse they know about him. Enough said?? The minions like us in the industry need to stand up to jerks like this. I know the truth, I put up with him for long enough.