PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Generally anti SAA?
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2005, 21:45
ou Trek dronkie

Ek was daar

Alitalia,

Senta, sei Italiano/a ?

Listen man, I guess you are young and just starting out on a career in aviation - Bocca al lupo ! Vero. I mean it.

(Dit beteken hy het nou nou begin, en sê ek "Voerspoed !").

Your question is a fair one and shows you are an intelligent and caring person. What are you doing in aviation ??? ***

But, believe me, Beta light's reply is spot on, he truly does know what he is talking about. What he (she ??), as well as others, refer to, is rather the general state of things in South Africa and I do not want to elevate this thing. Except to say that many SAA pilots are a little less than happy with things in “die Moederlugdiens” (la madre delle aerolinee) and desperately want to see a general improvement. Honestly, any pilot would rather have gruntled pax behind him or her, rather than muttering mense. ‘S true as Bob.

SAA is still a fine airline, in spite of so many of the people who are “employed” by it (notice, I do not say “work for it”).

That reminds me, when I first walked through those portals in KP and asked my boss “ How many people work here ?”, he replied, after a slight pause, about 23%”. So what changed ?? Nothing to do with the colour of the skin, it's the attitude. Dis wat ek geloof.

, sê die ou Trek donner.