PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airmech site
Thread: Airmech site
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2001, 21:11
Chris@AirMech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

So here I am trying patch things up between AirMech and Pprune, I have referred people to pprune and mentioned it favourably (despite recent occurences) on the site, and you come out with this crap.

Some points I want to mention...

1. The topics are not being cut and pasted. The answers are though if these are relevant to questions being asked on AirMech.

2. If you had bothered to check, either the exact same questions had been asked on both sites, or ones that were very similar. I made the source clear.

3. The answers are for your fellow engineers. Are you really that single minded that you would deny your colleagues this information?

4. Lack of enthusiasm. ?? Have you checked the new topics on AirMech that are not associated with complaining. Quite a lot and growing. I just wish you could see the hit counter.

5. I am glad you are a contented ppruner. I am not forcing you to change. We just offer an alternative. Likewise you must appreciate pprune is not the only Engineers forum out there.

6. I will cut and paste anything I think is relevant to our readers.

7. I did notice that you visited our site. Why? Are you not really contented at pprune? Curious ? Nosey ? Just visited to dig up some dirt and go running back (complaining) to pprune?

8. It is none of your business what I do.

I thought the concensus was that the sites could co-exist? This is not the way forward.

Thanks.

www.AirMech.co.uk

[ 24 October 2001: Message edited by: Chris@AirMech ]