PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where has the R44 thread GONE?
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2005, 17:46
Whirlybird

The Original Whirly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PPF1,

I would be entirely happy not to read any of your posts. In fact I rarely do. I know from past experience that while you know a lot about helicopter flying, you're incapable of speaking to me without being condescending, rude, aggressive, sexist, childish, and totally illogical. Your interpretation of my comments to Raven,
"Oooooh Raven! You're so big and strong and manly! A 180 auto from 200 feet!"
are just plain wrong, and are in your head, not mine. In fact, they prove what a screwed-up, bitter, nasty piece of work you really are!

So why am I reading your posts and responding to you? Because in this case I'm angry! You hijacked an extremely useful thread. It may have made YOU sick, but you'll have gathered from the posts that many of us found it useful. But you don't care about that, do you? You're far too selfish, far too stupid, and far too self-involved in your own pathetic little life to even notice what anyone thinks, or to allow that their point of view might be worthwhile. So that's why I'm reading your posts, that's why I'm complaining, and that's why I sincerely hope you go away and leave PPRuNe and never return!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But of course, you haven't read any of this, have you, so you can't reply.