PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Captain needed?
Thread: Captain needed?
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2005, 16:49
Inuksuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Harmony in Vancouver. They should bite. Although they are posting Canadian requirements at the moment. Understood they were struggling to find guys, and were looking at strong turboprop experience. Perhaps the 757/767 rating will balance this ? I also see they are looking for Canadian Nationals, whereas I had thought Landed Immigrant Status would do...

Here's their advert....

"Pilot (Vancouver)

Harmony Airways is growing! We anticipate continuous employment opportunities for pilots in 2005 & 2006. Harmony Airways encourages pilots who meet the minimum criteria to apply to be part of Vancouver's newest airline.

Harmony Airways encourages pilots who have already applied to update their resume every six months so that we have the most current contact information and flying credentials.

Candidates should have a minimum:

4000 hrs Total Flying Time
1000 hrs Turbo Jet Time on a Transport Canada 705 Operation
Hold a valid Canadian ATPL
Hold a valid Canadian Passport
Must be able to work in Canada
Hold a valid Instrument Rating
Pilots must be able to obtain an airport restricted area pass

Preference will be given to pilots who already have a B757/ B767 type endorsement."

Zoom - but I think they have concluded hiring from the posts on here, but I understood there are more 767s coming on. Maybe worth a shot.
5G (Skyservice) - not surprized they bit; the 57/67 rating will put you in good stead there, and they need heads - and quickly.