PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Where has the R44 thread GONE?
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2005, 16:02
PPRUNE FAN#1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh Whirlychick. Missy, if anyone here is on an ego trip, it is most certainly YOU.
Now, NO-ONE here hailed him as hero! We low hours pilots congratulated him on pulling off a forced landing that many off us weren't sure we could have done.
Honey, maybe no one actually came out and called Raven a hero. But you could read it fairly dripping off the sycophantic posts such as yours. "Oooooh Raven! You're so big and strong and manly! A 180 auto from 200 feet!" Oh please. The swooning and fawning were making me sick.
Basically, you get on a massive ego trip and highjack the whole thread! And in doing so, you rob the rest of us of the chance of learning a great deal. Yes, that's what you did, PPF1! I don't expect you to admit it publicly; you're not big enough for that, but at least admit it to yourself!!!
I admit nothing of the sort! Me, hijack the thread? Get real. All I did was add a note of reality to was was rapidly becoming a love-fest like I haven't seen since my Haight-Ashbury days in the 60's. Sheesh! And honey, if you can't/won't learn from me, then you are unlearnable. And maybe unteachable. BTW, which low-time Whirly are you?
I almost always try to make a point on PPRuNe of criticising the post, not the person.
Here it comes...
But I'm going to make an exception here.
I knew it!
PPF I've had enough of your rudeness, your egotistical ramblings, your childishness and emotional immaturity, your attacks on others. And I'm sure I'm not the only one. Please either change (and you CAN!) or get back into retirement...and stay there!!!
Well! I've certainly been told off! And by such an authority!

Tell you what, sweetie. Just don't read any of my posts, mm-kay? In fact, why don't we agree to not read each other's posts? I promise not to read another word you write. In fact, I've already begun. Oh and please get over yourself. You're just not that important to PPRUNE.

Now, on to VFRpilotpb:
wonder if you would be so kind as to tell us how you got started in the world of flying Helicopters, if you would allow me to expand a little without trying to crush my question that is,
No.

I've gone over it all before. Try searching my old posts if you're extremely interested/bored.

And finally, cross-eyed?
While you may have scared off Raven or anyone considering posting a revealing experience - and therefore a valuable safety debate - your posts offer an opportunity to discuss a more subtle factor in aviation safety - personality.
Hey, spare me your amateur psychoanalizing, willya? In fact, analyze this.