PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is contaminated bleed air harmful? YES...
Old 11th May 2005, 06:35
Martin Alder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Tony Bonzo not wishing to leave readers with another assumption about me and a mistaken faith in the acccuracy of your statements etc. Obviously as a phsychology graduate you are aware of how your misquoting and good old political answering one question with a totally different answer can leave readers with an impression of something that was actually never stated, but twisted to suit your needs, not anyone else's!

No one talked about the touchy feely stuff. It was not a debate on whether anyone here actually had any sympathy for or, with somone who is ill from whatever effects. Of course everyone is, but it does not change why they are ill.

The views were mine, if you want a BALPA view join up and go to the BALPA site. If you want to recruit for another association, that is your privilege, but wild accusations about BALPA are unreasonable.

Just the same about my past, I was a flight technical officer, not a manager or even assistant manager. Its a nuts and bolts job for keen techies. No longer exist and if you had checked your facts you would have known that. Done about 16 years work for BALPA over the last 19. BA then actually encouraged BALPA techies activity and it got BALPA techies to places that they would otherwise not have got to. Ask yourself much have you actually done for your fellow aviators and for how long?

I came on to this site because I was made aware of a personal attack on me by persons whose identities seem familiar , as much of the phraseology is fairly familiar. I did not come on here to primarily advertise for BALPA. Thus the views are mine and if you want an official view , go to the BALPA site.

If you wish to continue further, happy to take private messages to avoid boing the hell out of everyone! This will be the last one for sure!

Last edited by Martin Alder; 12th May 2005 at 23:24.