PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA cadet pilot (Merged - Again!).
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2005, 01:25
mat salleh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tango,

1)
basic questions.
why are you here, why do you want to be a pilot, tell me about yourself, tell me about your military/education background.

technical questions
what a/c does SIA have in its fleet? how many? whats your favourite (i suggest you say a 777 or 747 or A345 as saying some military a/c like the XB-35 might result in the asking pressing questions on this a/c which still has most of its systems classified). be prepared for an a/c engine question, this crops up alot.

random questions
what are you most fearfull of? are you afraid of heights? are you afraid of water? can you swim? are you familiar with this cadetship BOND system?

prepare a question incase they ask "do you have anything to ask us" try not to touch the crash in taiwan or the recent labour scuffles.

2) 2 interviewers. One is usually a Pilot and the other an HR representative.

3) It was gruelling. But the second one is sopposed to be worse. I was nervous at first but i got stuck into it and started feeling better about how it was going.

4) around 15 mins

my answers are purely based on my experience, i would urge you to read this forum in depth and ask friends or family that are familiar with the interview of thier opinions.

happy researching and best of luck to you