PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tasmanian turnover???
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2005, 21:14
two feet tango

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slanging matches are good fun, but I do believe that Too Cloudy is a well meaning chap that was just tyring to do the right thing. And I can vouch that his job swapping is because of employers being vindictive pricks that don't treat Regs and People as they should. I am glad that he has exposed some issues - it might protect people from getting hurt and ending up in the same situation as he did. As for Hobart - I haven't been there but it doesn't seem like a nice place with all these people coming and going.

On the other hand Max N2 - you simply seem to me to be not a very nice person. It is inappropriate to slang off at someone that is doing yourself no harm, and doing in their own mind what they believe is the correct thing to do. I do believe Too Cloudy has made apologies - and I reckon you would be one never to make appologies even when you know you are wrong.

As for your views on his business ventures - that must make you a communist.

If you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all. But you'd never listen to constuctive criticism or advice.....