PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advce to EK (bewildered) Hopeful
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2005, 18:18
BYMONEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bird on

You really are getting in a 'flap' over this aren't you! Like many other moaners on this forum you appear quick to attack those that try to disagree with your negativity or at the very least, be subjective in their views. I for one, am sick and tired of the constant bitching and whinging that goes on here and wonder at times whether this is the same Company we all work for. As someone has previously said on here, if we'd been given 50% there'd be people out there still complaining. I'm sure you'd be one of them. Like every Airline in this World, Emirates has it's faults and it's frustrations. Show me one that doesn't. We don't have a Union and for many,yes,this forum is an opportunity to express those frustrations in the hope that something is done. Managment do read PPrune i'm sure.
What you and many like you fail to grasp, is that there are plenty of us here who are happy and not all from Asia with no previous command time.
What right have you to accuse other fellow pilots of being 'gutless scavangers' when you offer no examples of your own efforts to seek better terms and conditions or of lobbying for improvements. Have you had the ' honour and courage of your convictions to contact AAR or AS? Or perhaps the real courage to call him TCAS to his face. NO, I doubt very much you have. And the laughable point of all this is that it's YOU whose unhappy here.
I have great respect for those that do vote with their feet when unhappy and equal respect for those that make the most from life no matter what.
You choose to do neither and for that, it's you who should be ashamed !