PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Red Team hiring?
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2005, 17:36
slowstream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just Curious, from anyone on the inside or in the know what your thoughts are on this one.

I was one of the guys in the Jazz Pool since prior to 9/11 and I am not going to complain about the pool being disolved. If I am going to go through all those hoops again so to speak I figured I would do it for A/C Mainline given all the pro's and Con's either way, so I applied a couple months ago to mainline.

What I would like thoughts or opinions on, is would mailine review any of my previous interview or sim eval records from Jazz? Would this work for or against me? or no effect at all?

I am thrilled with how well A/C is doing and congrats to all the guys called back, it's been a long road. With the numbers I've heard and seen posted here the odds are good given my time and experience and as well for others. But it is human nature to want feedback from people in the know or on the inside.

Thanks in advance for anyones thoughts and good luck to all, I hope and pray that it is a long and enjoyable ride for many.