PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 7th May 2005, 14:59
craic1510

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skysista you're a sweetheart hehe :)

Hey everyone,

Well wasn't so sure again about the PER open day. Lots of waiting as skysista said. Only 20 seconds to talk to the recruiters and then hand over the resume to await the call. Was convinced I wouldn't get it...but I did.... yay

I have got my foot through the door again and I am really excited! I was saying to the girls today that it is soooo hard to tell the recruiters how much I am dedicated to getting a job with EK.

I have found the career of my dreams, (I hate being on the ground so much!) and to fly with an airline that I truely admire would be amazing. But everyone says the same thing, whether they mean it or not. I think I could burst into tears just thinking about working onboard as EK crew. How do you tell them that without looking like your crazy lol!

I will give it my best shot, thats all i can do. If they could see how much I want this position, then that is what will get me through this time.

Good luck to everyone that has the chance to go back, and for those that didnt get the cal...don't give up! I nearly didnt go today. Look what i would have missed out on.

Remember as a wise person once said, shoot for the moon - if you miss, you'll still be amongst the stars!

craic1510