PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hello Naples... anyone there?
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2005, 08:51
Charlie Zulu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WorldClassMusician,

I too miss Tin City. Especially the steaks (and Corona). Not sure about the other find we had at Tin City though. Can I join you in the trip around the globe, ha ha ha ha?

I can't fault NAC. Maybe I've been lucky. But from the numerous number of people going through the doors and also having a good experience I'm sure I'm definately not alone.

Granted their email system could do with a bit of work. But then again Nikki replied to my emails last week pretty quickly (within a few hours), but it was addressed to her personal email address at NAC.

As for the admin side otherwise, I've had no problems. Deposits are returned within the 10 days or so after finishing courses. I've always had an aeroplane when I was booked in. Visa paperwork has always arrived within a week of applying for the I20M form.

There was just one day lost on the Multi course as the Seminole (they only have one) had to go into the maintenance department for its 100 Hour. But that is a legal requirement and definately out of NAC's control. Being 4th July didn't help matters either.

For the instructional side, I've had three first time passes at the FAA CPL, IR and Multi checkrides over the last couple of years. Hopefully I'll be able to say the same at the JAA ATPL exams come August. (Fingers Crossed).

Best wishes,

Charlie Zulu.

PS. The beagle pup has gone tech until we have an engineer sign it fit to fly. Lovely day down here in Sarf Wales but can't go flying. Grrrrrr.....