PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hello Naples... anyone there?
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2005, 06:08
daniel78

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VisaGeeza, there you go wasting space again....
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
there are very few complaints - except from first time posters who are often those (like you) who just simply re-register under different guises in the dumb belief that nobody will guess!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and I would like to see a raise of hands to anybody that buys your arguments(!?) (we have yet to see one except you saying NAC are the best and we are all liars,very mature and convincing)

quote:
I have the experience of other schools that you lack --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donīt you ever get tired of being wrong?
Iīve recently returned from EFT(florida)and altough not perfect,
NAC sure could use some pointers from them in how to run a business.

quote:
The search function speaks volumes about you!

do the search function again,this time for VisaGeeza!
or if you are lazy just do a search on NAC and you will get most of your own posts anyway

quote:
Nobody has a coherant complaint about NAC.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tell that to the guy who started this topic,enrolling ,paying the deposit and then be forgotten,not coherant enough for you?
You must be a fan of russian roulette
they know I exist,they donīt know I exist,they know I exist,they.......

quote:
Steve 2005--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you might as well have written deputy dawg,that name means absolutely nothing to me,at least NAC know who I am

In real life I have yet to meet a student like you,100% satisfied with a school and ready to trample anyone that doesnīt share the same enthusiasm for it,I think simply because they donīt exist
That would make you a figure of someones imagination.....

I am finished "debating" with you,just donīt forget to buckle up fo hurricane season