PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ANYTHING having to do with Emirates Applications
Old 7th May 2005, 05:44
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brief summary of PER Open Day:

Recruiters: Amelita (again) no Danni (maybe in AKL? i feel sorry for you guys! ... just kidding... but lots of people who had been before were saying "have you seen if Danni's here yet?!" and looking around nervously.... :P

Met Craic, who is so lovely in person. EK are just so dumb not to hire her, she really would do a great job with them.

A few people in casual clothes (again)

LOTS of guys (SydEY, I looked for the two you mentioned but it was so hard to talk to everyone.

Lots from over East;

a couple of guys from the Gold Coast
Mark from Melbourne
Gil from CNS

If you are here, hello!!

Basically, Amelita repeats the speil about "this is only information day, don't call us we'll call you" etc etc

Videos (not the one with 'magical' repeated every 10 seconds though). One about crew training and the one about crew singing and stuff.

Called up one by one to front of room to hand in CV and a survey sheet about how you heard of position etc, any comments, suggestions about EK.... blah blah....

Sit down and recruiter asks things about CV, mine she asked me about what do I do now for work and what sort of company are they.

There were two groups, about 100 in each. So only half that as last time.

Amelita did say they'd be in Syd and Mel in the next few months guys, so get ready!

Sky