PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Club Membership Fees & the end of Glasgow Flying Club ? (Merged)
Old 6th May 2005, 21:56
slips84

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

FLYSTRATHCLYDE,

I (along with the the other club members AND COMMITTEE) got your recent email - a couple of question come to mind! Why has there been no response from the Committee to the membership - or has there? (I would expect you after opening the information to the members to let them know if the matter is resolved)

If the facts in your email to all members are not ENTIRELY ACCURATE then why has there been no response from the Committee clarifying THE FACTS as they can prove. You also put yourself in a peculiar position IF you are FALSELY claiming the club has signed for documents as per your email.

However, if the facts in your email are ACCURATE then why are you holding back about doing something about it! My lawyer friend assures me the facts quoted are indefensible by a club! If you do have documents signed for as you state in your email the next sentence is already answered!

SOMEONE IS TELLING LIES TO THE ENTIRE MEMBERSHIP - EITHER YOU OR THE COMMITTEE. This does Glasgow Flying Club no good at all.

It's about time this was brought to a head - and a close. Would the REAL SLIME SHADY please stand up?

P.S. Check your PM's