PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2005, 19:20
Brian Dixon
A really irritating PPRuNer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone,
Well, it looks like the Campaign is set to continue for a little while longer! I'm game if the MoD are!! (You'd think they'd have got the message by now)

Might I ask our supporters in the UK to write to their newly elected Member of Parliament, congratulate them on their (re) election, and point out the injustice of the verdict of the Reviewing Officers of the Chinook Board of Inquiry. Please ask them to contact Mr James Arbuthnot MP, the Chair of the Mull of Kintyre Group, to register their support.

To our supporters outside of the UK, might I ask that you write the Prime Minister to express your concerns?

Thank you.

At a recent meeting of the Campaign Group, it was recognised that the support that you all give to the Cook and Tapper families is not only very much appreciated, it is vital. Rick's brother, Chris, came up with the idea of keeping our supporters updated of Campaign developments by way of e-mail (should they so wish). If you would like to be included in this, please send Chris an E-Mail to: [email protected]

If you are in the UK, it would be useful if you could include your constituency area. That allows us to then target particular MPs. If you are outside of the UK, then please let us know which country you are from. There is, of course, no obligation for you to disclose that information, if you don't wish to.

As always, we are truly grateful for your support.
My best to you all, as always.
Brian

"Justice has no expiry date" - John Cook