PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is contaminated bleed air harmful? YES...
Old 6th May 2005, 02:37
Martin Alder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the personal attack on me. Nice to know that one is the receiving end of a mature and logicaly expressed viewpoint that is so well justified, that in order to sustain the argument one needs to destroy any differing views!
I don't choose BALPA cartoons, the editors do that and as explained to someone earlier today, the article was written well before the conference, so could not reflect anything said at the conference.

Having completed over 15 years of un-elected and voluntary work within BALPA I am also pleased to see how much some have appreciated my contributions in both time, lost earnings and work!

Whoever wrote it , you might like to state exactly how much time etc and in what role you have put it in consistently over the past 19 years for BALPA as a comparison.

As to the cabin air issue, BALPA has a policy and strategy concernng this issue I will not discuss it here, as it would not be appropriate to do so. BALPA members can communicate via the usual BALPA channels to find out what is happening.

Thanks

Last edited by Martin Alder; 6th May 2005 at 14:02.