PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NZ MEIR - Any good suggestions
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2005, 20:39
GAYouth111

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GW

I think you will find that you would be closer to the truth if you said
"1 person has moved on to Eagle in the past four months - after working for this company for over 5 years."
"2 people have completed the Eagle g/course - of these two, one has been with the company for nearly two years (he spent 18 months working for another operator prior to this company, and the other has recently come back from flying overseas for 2 1/2 years"
"1 person has had an interview with Air Nelson"

Of the "3" pilots they lost just before you started, 1 had been there for 2 1/2 years after 2 years working for another twin operator and the other two had left some 12 months prior to that.

Each of these 7 people will have different stories to tell about the company, but I can guarantee you they will all be similar to what Splat has said. He spent a great deal of time dealing with this company a long time ago.

I think you will also find that when you actually look under the surface of the operation that the maintainence controller, the ops manager and the instructors are just mere puppets on the CEO's string. They are there purley because the law says they have to be.