PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetsgo Pilots in Bahrain for GF interviews
Old 5th May 2005, 04:36
brucelee

c150

I'm going to try and make this as easy as I can for you to understand. I never suggested that joining AC is right for YOU. In fact it sounds like you shouldn't even apply. My main comment is that the lowcost environment is partly responsible for neglecting guys like you a job at AC given the new starting salary structure. Some have made the move and it cost them $40-60k/yr for a couple of yrs. But they still figured it was the right thing to do. AC may not be the place for everybody anymore. It all depends on personal situations. I would like to see my coleagues at the lowcost carriers make what they deserve, which is more $. That in turn is good for all of us, including you. Get my drift? You say that I don't approve of any other way but the AC way. I suggest you go back and read my threads and you will note I am in full support of the Jetsgo, Westjet and others. I just whant them to earn a more respectable living for what they do.
Nothing personal but, my "attitude" is something you will probably never get to experience. Don't flatter yourself. Wether you like it or not, most of us if not all of us at AC wouldn't give up our jobs for whatever it is you do. Sounds to me like something whent wrong somewhere sometime ago and it's too late for you to fix it eh?

Last edited by brucelee; 5th May 2005 at 04:58.