PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Internal recruit. QF Group
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2005, 14:57
QFRegional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also went along to an ass centre and I think QF interview staff just to shut us up as most staff can only be offered permanent positions although some were seconded about 11 months ago but not all staff have this option therefore the only other option is permanent. Current staff cannot be offered fixed term or MAM, this has been the case in the past BUT you never know things change.

There were crew at eastern for example that were on the 2 year short list way back when and they were told they could only ever be offered permanent although im sure they would have been prepared to accept fixed term, however according to QF this wasnt possible.

Therefore although they are interviewing staff again I highly doubt any will ever be offered positions even if we get onto the short list as no permanent positions will be available.

Ozcabincrew

I also have a friend who is starting on an 11 month fixed term contract in July. I also know of 2 others (friends of friends) who were also offered the same from memory all were offered short haul Melbourne.