PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - legs and regs
Thread: legs and regs
View Single Post
Old 29th Jan 2001, 14:11
jetfueldrinker

Hi Nimrod. Can you remember what questions you had difficulty with? It would be a help to us if you could; maybe somebody here is a Legs and Regs expert and could help out a little. I know that OATS is very good but also very expensive, but you only get what you pay for. Certainly they have access to past papers and can help out a lot.

Are you still in The Mob? There are certain aspects of Legs and Regs that are totally different to anything that the military can throw at you, but you need to dig very deeply to find some of the answers. This was true for me. I was swatting up to resit my Legs and Regs exam more years ago than I care to remember. I came across a particular bit refering to infant life jackets and there being no requirement for them to be fitted with a torch and whistle. I was so fed up by this point that I made a comment to my wife that I could just immagine a kid in the water being very annoying, blowing a whistle and playing with a torch that they would soon be drowned by a frought adult! And guess what I had for a multi guess question? 'Infant life jackets are not fitted with......'. So it does pay to look in the Air Leg hand book (CAP396 if I remember correctly) and read up on their cross referances. Oh and good luck.

JFD