PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings Scheme thread
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2005, 17:20
purplemonkeyz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boeingboeingbong

I don't think there is a correct method to try and beat the test, i think it uses quite sophisticated methods to work out how well you are doing.

It really isnt too difficult when it's broken down into parts, but it becomes an overload when combined.

I found the counting part the most difficult (purely because i wasnt 100% sure on what exactly was going on), and the shapes the easier part.

If you find a particular section easier focus on that and the centering, always keep a look out for the other part your supposed to be watching.

Try and ignore the hits and misses as it really doesn't help looking how your doing!!!

I think it really is a test of your mental capacity and concentration levels, i think that you can either do it to the required standard or you can't... you should find it a little easier next time round knowing what's coming though!

Finally keep on going no matter how bad you think your doing as everyone finds it extremely challenging, you really won't be doing as bad as you think you are.

All the best, let me know how it goes