PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAR - about to leave the building....
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2005, 15:22
Cerberus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VVV,

I'll bite! Lets hope he does go to the Holiday place because according to you we'll be able to get a great holiday. Oh and by the way AAR hasn't worked his way up thru the masses but there is a local that has and he would make an excellent manager.

The Flight Ops department operates crisis control not management. Management doesn't mean putting out short term fires it means having a strategic plan to reach your long term goals. AAR's method will result in him running out of buckets of water and getting everyones fingers burnt. He spends more time managing his UAE stock portfolio than Flight Ops.

Where are the plans to lead turn the recruitment required for the A380? The fact is that the 330/340 fleet will lose 50 crews next year, we will get 12x777 and some more 340s. I don't see the massive push happening to acquire the 270 pilots required to fill the slots. If action is not taken now jets will be parked and it will cost us all a stack of cash.

Cerberus

P.S. VVV maybe you are AAR; after all your moniker means 'I came, I saw, I conquered' - Julius Ceaser said that just be for he got stabbed on the Ides of March