PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NZ ASL Fee Increase
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2005, 01:23
kavu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Okay ASL

If you want to increase your fees for ASL then I think you'd better increase the quality of the exams you are writing and get some assistance from the english department at the local highschool regarding your grammer and sentence structure.

For years I have sat your so called Professional Avaition exams and written a few complaints about what you are asking. In return you have to your credit returned my letters but have not answered my questions.

For example in your ATPL exam when I was studying it not so long ago, a friend came up with a question relating in Part II to decyphering the reports.

What does STNR mean?

Well I looked around all the publications and even rang the Aviation Theory Centre in Tauranga and they didn't know.

I wrote a letter to you guys asking about what does it mean and you response was "There was no question in that exam about that"

Now when I sat my exam sure enough that particular question was the last question in the exam.

Can you answer that?

I am assuming ASL read these fine threads.

If you want to increase your exam fees then you'd better have a damn good restructure of your services.