PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JAA at EFT
Thread: JAA at EFT
View Single Post
Old 1st May 2005, 19:36
Soliciting Stu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Birky,

I agree. I was slightly perplexed by the EFT website too. It is ambiguous, and I am sure I can remember a time when accomodation was included some 24 months ago! However......

...as far as I know the accomodation is charged seperately at approx. GB£300/month on the APP. Through conversations with Trevor, I am told you will only pay for what you use at their own housing. So no 12 month leases, etc.

Perhaps someone with actual knowledge can help on this next point.
I can also remember a time when EFT took only 1 cadet on each month - that has now risen to 4 each month. So how has that impacted on EFT's ability to accomodate all these people on the APP course??? Will all students be found accomodation in housing, or do some have to be put up in hotels?

I also understand most instructors find their own private sector housing.

I'd be interested to hear from those people on the APP with EFT and their experiences of the course. It's one thing to speak to the FTO themselves, but to gauge genuine opinions from those engaged in the actual proceedings is another.

Hope this has shed some light on the matter, although it has probably raised more questions now

SS.