PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alcohol tests in AMS
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2005, 22:11
Pointer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cavortingcheetah

Not reputing your claim, but may I ask with what your medieval dungeons are filled? a delicately balanced mixture of aristocracy and middle management maybe? Serving live sentences?

I do take your complaint as valid with the footnote that it is a general disease affecting a large portion of the people whom take that job upon them; security guard.

But I have to revolt against the "nationalist" remarks about a people whom you never really got to meet, judging by the shallowness of your insulting remarks.

I think overall the Dutch have a very international attitude towards others, it just so happened that you bumped into the odd rotten apple in the basket, mind you, I have seen many an example in your ,laced with brilliant humour, country.

If you have been so dreadfully treated you should have asked for a Military police officer called "marchaussee" and file a complaint, that's what I would do and if I missed my flight I would claim it with the security company. Never an excuse for incompetence. Nowhere!

On a last note; behind the tourist facade of "red-light" and "coffee-shop" there is a very hospitable country (where they even speak English) Maybe in your wiser years you might find the energy to see for your self.... and have a laugh... ?

Pointer