PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is contaminated bleed air harmful? YES...
Old 30th Apr 2005, 12:37
Mobil Jet Oil II

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Let me talk about me! Mobil Jet Oil II!!....

Lots of you talk about me behind my back, lets not be shy. My name is Jet Oil II and I live in a nice shinney blue tin. I am a nice synthetic engne oil made by my mum Mobil. My mum got married and now my parents are called Exxon Mobil. Mum and dad are very rich, they made US$ 35 billion last year so i have been spoilt. I have travelled in most jets and been to every country in the world I think.

I like to enter your lungs especially when I am heated in the engine and then able to drift through the cabin and cockpit air.

My favourite game is to get into your brain, I do this by avoiding your defences. I avoid them by travelling up your nose and then into the olfactory nerve and then to your brain where i kill your brain cells slowly. I avoid the blood brain barrier defences.

I make you sick but i dont want to really (grandad says I cause 'Chronic Neurotoxicity') but I don't know what that is, I just want to play, mummy and daddy tell me to stay in the engine but I escape sometimes.

Some nice folk called 'managers' say I am not really bad but even my mum and dad have this label on my back, its called my Material Safety Data Sheet or something like that:

Prolonged or repeated breathing of oil mist, or, or prolonged or repeated skin contact can cause nervous system effects.

and also

This product contains TCP which can cause symptoms associated with cholinesterase inhibition. TCP may also produce neurotoxicity associated with inhibition of neuropathy target esterase (NTE). Effects of cholinesterase inhibition are expected to occur within hours of exposure, but neurotoxicity related to NTE inhibition may not become evident for several days. Treat appropriately.

So please don't be angry with mum and dad, they have told you I am bad!

Take care, see you all soon!!