PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hello Naples... anyone there?
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2005, 17:42
ChocksAwayUK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ninety-Nines -

Thanks very much for the response. It's good to know that there's someone out there capable of intelligent communication!

Yup, i enrolled on the 16th of April and really hoped to have the paperwork by now for subsequent visa application so i could start in the middle of May. Anyway.. I'll email you when I'm certain of what i want to do. I think I may have to back out of the Night Rating at the very least as the Visa issues have pushed things back too far. Looks like i may have to do that part in the UK.. no small task in the summer months!

Thanks all for the advice and PMs. It certainly seems that Naples Air Center's reputation for flying training is deserved and solid but, as is evident, customer service and admin is severley lacking and disorganised. It also seems that it really isn't the best place for hour building so I'll certainly be considering elsewhere... I'm sure they don't need my business though!

Incidentally I eventually got a response from the second sending of my email quoted at the beginning of the thread. One line:

I have responded to you after you had the conversation with Sery.
Badly written, completely unhelpful and of absolutely no baring on any of the issues raised by the email.. I'm not even certain what it means and still haven't heard a response following a request for clarification.