PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA cadet pilot (Merged - Again!).
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2005, 15:13
predator79

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From what i know, SIA/CAAS do consider Army pes status... that's the key to the first gate...

in the SIA website, it stated that applicants must be medically fit. So how will they determine who is fit and who is not..? that's rite... by your army pes status.. they won't bother taking a gamble of leting you pass all the interviews and only to find out you are unfit.

but don't give up.. give it a try... no harm trying...

Tinybrain...

thanks for your advice... i do know age is important however i personally know someone who is selected as a cadet pilot at the age of 30...

and one more factor that halted me from applying now is i just underwent lasik surgery (yes, for the sake of being a pilot) and thanks for this forum, i know that SIA will only recruit those cadets who underwent lasik one year after their surgery... so i have no choice but to apply it only when i am 28...

By the way, any brudders here know how important is army ranking to SIA/CAAS? or it doesn\'t make a difference whether you are a coporal or officer?

For those brudders who are worried about their o\'level result or having only a diploma to show... not to worry.. i got a friend who failed his english (D7) and doing combine science with only a diploma are now flying A340...

there are no specific key to the door... so just keep trying and don\'t give up...