PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA reply to PPRuNe email re TVL.
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2005, 22:01
Captain Starlight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cousin Clit,
to quote a previous post:

Can you play a banjo?

or marinate a mackeral?

Stinky
several shooters were sited or sighted in the vicinity of the knoll.

Thanks for explaining how CASA intercepted private emails,
par for the course in the disregard for the law in securing a conviction.
My information was that a certain TL based former spook has impressive internet skills
aquired in a his former career and has openly boasted about his capabilities.
Cousin Clit, not the X Files, the ex spook is well known but pleased to know he was not the intermediary.

Pinnochio's time will come, this compulsive prevaricator was taped and witnessed
practising his specialty on at least three occasions.

Torres, the amount of public money squandered in sponsoring the gentlemanly sport of bastardry
would make interesting reading when the Royal Commission gathers all the "Facts and Circumstances"
and even the reputable "Allegations".

The magnitude of the misconduct is only surpassed by the magnitude of the effort and expense marshalled
to suppress the truth and protect the perpetrators.

Mainblame
I am of the firm belief that the truth will, as has been stated many times, always ultimately prevail.
And I also subscribe to the swinging pendulum theory.

The trail left by the miscreants is so obvious that even an "independant internal investigation" (oxymoron?)
could not help but stumble over it.

The collective will of the CASA subcultures to hide,suppress, condone is not to be underestimated.
The informal power subcultures will continue to mock and frustrate any genuine attempt at CASA reform.

The conduct emanating from the NQAO and other regional offices is silent testimony to their capability to defy,
and a sad reflection on BB's or any other future director's ability to steer CASA back on course.